Friday, December 21, 2012

UNTITLED

 assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera to all my viewers!!!!

ok, straight to the point, let me c&p my post on my facebook, let it tell you everything i wanted to say first~~

i felt pity to all the idiotic doomsday's prepper, siap buat rncngan tv lgi, ada yg smpai jadi psyco segala bagai(kes adam lanza) skang ni??? paling kesian yg dah berabis berbillion2 untuk buat kapal selam taham gegaran whatsoever, yg dok pi meroyan menghebah2kan psl kiamat 21.12.12, pling teruk kaum mayan yg sangat narrow minded~ itula sbb kena kita kena berpegang teguh pada al-quran dan hadis, so that our akidah and iman will be at the right pathway... what is important is we should truly believe that kiamat akan datang, and only ALLAH S.W.T knows the date, it might not be 11.11.11, or 12.12.12, or 21.12.12, because if allah wants it to happen, i will~ so apa yg kita kena buat bkn tunggu kiamat dtng, tpi prepare dari segi mental, teguhkan iman, bnykkan ibadat, bukannya simpan bekalan makanan, cari jln untuk keluaq pada bumi or buat kenderaan yg tahan pada apa2~ KIAMAT IS MUCH MORE DAHSYAT THAN WHAT YOU CAN EVER IMAGINED~~~

ok, second, i'll be joining jemaah for 3days2night... we'll staying at surau taman seroja... well, i do wanted to stick with them longer, but unfortunately, i already got a job at my momma's friend cafe near amanjaya mall, sbelah maybank(kedai big mug's) hahaha, syukur  alhamdulillah~ to all my friend, do come and visit me one day, i'll treat you but you must pay yourself, haha!

so it is true, that if we chase dunia, it'll run away from us, but if left dunia and chasing akhirat, dunia will chase us back, this is what happened to me as i was already give up on finding a job and i thought i want to go to sekolah pondok belajar agama~ but then, ALLAH S.W.T give me a job opportunity(syukur alhamdulillah!) at the same time, there is jemaah staying in surau in front of my house, and my friend asked me to join them for three days... and i say yes(eventhough i give a NAY ANSWER at first~ =,= due to the job i got, i'll be starting work starting next monday~) 

that will be all for my entry today, i'll post another after i got back from surau taman seroja(dekat ja ngan rumah aku)

next post will be about my wish(it's all about fashion 2), kedai bunga that i visited early this week, my work, and my first time joining jemaah of coz~ 

daa, see ya next time!!! and sorry for my bad english(xreti speaking nak speaking jgak!)
ASSALAMUALAIKUM and HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

p/s; my newest picture~ 



No comments: