Sunday, March 3, 2013

I HEART INSTAGRAM!!!

ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND SALAM SEJATERA TO ALL MY READERS!!!

ok, introduction???
I'm currently jobless and have nothing to do, FACEBOOK??? naayy, bored because i have no one to chitchat to begin with as all my friend mostly went to work, and some of them still studying in school...
SPM RESULT!~abaikan~
okay, back to the main topic, INSTAGRAM! yeah, due to lack of things to do, my friend suggest me INSTAGRAM long ago, at first i was like "ok, i'll just do it~" but then i began to adore this social networking, yeah i prefer picture over words as i'm not good with words, so i'll begin to addict the 'scroll down to see the picture!'

HAHAHA....

here is some of the picture i posted in my instagram~

                                                  arrive from sri petaling, with this book!
                                        siries muka bngn tidur.... first day beli handphone baru~
                                         breakfast in the morning, haha, buat tebiat agaknya~
                                      the condition of my station in my room~ haha, quiet messy~
  
seriously, i thought i was going to send this artwork to EPOP magazine but, naay, i just won't do it anyway~
best friend's treats! tenkiu friend!
                               




   mom and dad, and me! in the cold    morning, LOVE MOM AND DAD!





DONE?

one things i love the most about instagram is that the selection of special effect that they offers, all of them is just great, turning a good picture into an aesthetic works! haha, over ja lebih~
 whatever it is, follow my instagram account yeah!(@allifallfie) oh yeah, once you registered via smart phone or tablet, you can open it anytime anywhere on you pc/lappy/netbook.... so stay tune!



No comments: